Restaurants around the Central Florida have begun to take notice the danger and damage caused by grease containment on roofs.
Roof-Top Grease Saturation Causes:
- Roofing Material Deterioration
- Roof Leaks
- Structural Damage
- Employee Safety & Liability Concerns
- Health Code Violations
- Fire Hazards
Maintaining a grease-free roof is the simplest way to avoid all of these problems! And that’s what we are here to help you do!
Costly & Permanent Damage
Kitchen grease attacks roofing materials.
• Accelerates roof deterioration
• Causes swelling, blistering, & cracking
• Rainwater leaks into substructure & dining areas causing damage
Voided Warranties & Negligence
Often, roof company warranties specifically exempt kitchen grease. These null & void clauses can result in restaurant owners paying unexpected costly repairs as a result of grease saturation.
Roof-top grease is a serious fire hazard!
• Grease is a flammable fuel
• One stray spark or electrical short
can set your roof ablaze
• It’s just not worth the risk
Employees and maintenance workers climb ladders while performing routine roof duties. Grease on the roof creates an unsafe slip hazard that can easily be prevented.
Get a FREE Quote by Filling out the Contact Form or Calling 407-339-8464