Our filter exchange program is driven to help restaurants as well as businesses across Central Florida. Most kitchens are not equipped to properly clean filters so businesses resort to ‘blowing out” the filters with a pressure washer resulting in filter damage. Many municipalities have levied significant fines for the improper cleaning of grease laden materials, including hood filters.
Many food preparation businesses have their employees clean the filters on an “as needed basis”, this results in inefficient filter performance and takes up valuable employee time. While simple in design, filters have many nooks and crannies that if not cleaned properly, minimize the efficiency of air flow.
Our exchange program helps businesses in the following:
1) filters are cleaned properly and professionally
2) our process minimizes the use of kitchen personnel to do a job most hate and are not trained to do
2) our process minimizes the use of kitchen personnel to do a job most hate and are not trained to do properly
3) through flexible scheduling filter cleanliness standards are met and maintained and
4) businesses can avoid significant exposure to fines due to violating environmental standards.